To book a free 15-minute consultation, click the “Book Now” button above to schedule online.
From time to time, people struggle and need help relaxing and de-stressing from the demands of daily living. In my experience, individuals know themselves better than anyone else. Therapy is a joint journey, as it takes your knowledge of your own life and my skills to help you relax, de-stress, and create solutions together.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of California. I have seven years of experience providing crisis services, as well as three years of providing management to my local Crisis Team. I have been in private practice since March 2022.
I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Solution-Focused Therapy, and mindfulness-based practices to help you achieve your goals.
I received a Master of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Tour University (graduated in 2014).
I am licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences (State of California).
- License number: LMFT 102970
- NPI number: 1124417902
- Adults 18+
- California Residents
- Telehealth Only
- Anxiety, depression, and stress
- Marriage and other relationship issues
- Family conflict and life transitions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT)
- 15-Minute Consultation: FREE
- 45-Minute Individual Therapy Session: $120
- 60-Minute Individual Therapy Session: $160
I am in-network with the following insurances:
- United Healthcare